These are the guidelines that award winners must follow:
#1 You must link back to the person you received the award from.
#2 You have to nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award!
* PK ~ This jewelry artist is a true inspirations. Her items beautiful, creative, bright, unique, and inspiring just like she is! I sincerely appreciate you PK. You're Pretty Kool. Stop by her blog and her store.
Jewels, Etc. ~ This young lady is inspiring because she practices many jewelry skills. I'm a copper fan and she makes items that are show her creativity and imagination beautifully. Please go through her blog to see them.
Itiel ~ Smell Good Spa ~ This bath & body product artists not only has a huge variety of products with even a bigger selection of scents, but she is a true giver. She has a Stay Sweet Collection which she donates part of the sales to help young women. Ain't that Sweet!
* Eddie ~ This lady is a true go getter. She overcomes any obstacle with a positive attitude and she'll even hustle your products as if they're her own. Eddie is the owner of the ning.com forum Fabulous Black Woman & the creator of Sweet Nature Hair Care Products. Please join her wonderful group. You know I did.
* Michelle ~ Crochet Passions ~ This lady has been with me from the beginning. She is the first person to buy my products in person. She is also the hostess of natural hair meet-ups in Charlotte. Recently she launched her own store featuring the crocheted wearable art she makes.
* Phyliss ~ Dea's Joy ~ Phyllis and I took the Sisterlock class together. She was so professional and cool as she talked about her jewelry. I was like a scared, wet cat hiding behind chairs trying to pulling out my stuff. Phyllis and I have talked on the phone so much that my bluetooth and phone batteries have gone dead. I plug it up and call back too.
* CozyAromas ~ Is my twitter friend. She has been very supportive of me and I give her a special shout out along with Gina. She offers candles, warmers, and bath/body products. She has her own group on iseecolor and website.
* LelephantRose ~ I like this lady! Not because she tweets with me, lol, but because she has such a great eye for party fun, colorful fashions. I'm sure there's a name for it. 2.0 80's or glamorous life fashions? She also makes jewelry to showcase the style!
* BlossomingTree ~ She's my Facebook/African Safari friend and Etsy Artist of Color Street Team friend. She set up the give-away for me on the EAOC blog and is the new street team leader. Blossoming makes scented facial lotions, balms, and soap.
* Lisa ~ Serah's Soap ~ I have always amired her hair. And now she gives me another reason to admire her, the soap. Lisa makes the cutest cupcake soaps and packages them so they look like parfaits. Everytime I see them I go, "Aww."
* Angelic Gems ~ I bought the cutest necklace from her and did a post and video about it, lol. That's how much I liked it. Then one day I made a bi-weekly trip to the mailbox, and she sent me a matching pair of earrings. SHUT UP!!!
* Cheleski ~ She's the DIY (do-it-yourself) guru of natural hair and locks. Just check out her locks! She is sharing her knowledge in her latest book The Knotty Truth. It will be available in February on Amazon. Mark you calendars and in the meantime stop by her blog for tips.
Wow, this got so good to me, that I didn't stop at 10.